Accounting outsourcing will help you in managing the accounting of your firm. Why does one need to outsource accounting? Read the article to find out.
Accounting outsourcing means to hire a firm or services for your business accounting rather than hiring full-time employees for that. Outsourcing some accounting portion of business is now a tradition especially for small and medium business. Hiring a full-time staff for receivable, payroll, calculation of taxes and paying salaries to them is more costly than outsourcing the section of the business or accounting and only pay for the accounting work. The firms can spend their saved money on other important tasks like increased efficacy of the company and implement strategies to increase sale. Below are more benefits of outsourcing accounting:
- Reduced fraud: The chances of fraud increases in companies without CFO/controller. CFO/controller is a person who assesses and detects abnormal activity in the transactional data. Usually small business does not hire them, and the result is the fraud. Further, accounting controls are detected and prevent frauds up to 26%. After outsourcing, especially the small businesses can afford CFO/controller services can prevent loss.
- Reduced costs: Hiring a full-time accounting employee or part-time employees increase the cost and money spent on costly benefit packages. On the other hand, you only have to pay actual accounting fee it saves productivity and payroll costs. It is estimated that approximately 40% of the expenses can be saved per month after outsourcing the accounting.
- Save time for other important issues: Accounting itself is a complex and tedious process and looking after and checking for frauds etc. is another major task that needs time and energy. If you outsource your accounting, you will get enough free time for other tasks like bringing in new customers.
- Expert opinions: Outsourcing means that you are actually hiring experts for your business. They are well aware of all tax laws and other laws. They can accurately guide about tax information, full coverage to the accounting sections. Staffing options are also available on time when you need them. Companies to which you will outsource your firm’s accounting work will have qualified staff that can give you an expert opinion.
- A Professional Accounting: It is not always possible for one firm to hire many accountants and divide work among them. Accounting section deals with many issues like a tax return, cash flow, payrolls, etc. The chances of errors are always there. Outsourcing accounting means that you are hiring a decent team that double checks each other and ensure error free work.